Through a series of hands-on case studies and advanced learning exercises, you will learn and grow your expertise with regard to defined contribution plan audits. This course will take you through a mock audit, which will follow a single "client" through each phase of a defined contribution plan audit engagement, from planning to reporting.
This course covers:
- Planning and general procedures
- Internal control
- Net assets available for benefits
- Changes in net assets available for benefit
- Plan tax status
- Plan mergers, transfers, spin-offs
- Changes in service provider
- Financial statement presentation and disclosures
- Audit reports
Update or enhance your existing knowledge in preparation for Advanced Defined Contribution Plans Audit Certificate exam with this optional learning course. The course is available for on-site training within your firm or as a live seminar offered through the state CPA societies. The course is also available as an 8-hour webcast if you need a quick refresher before the exam. Online self-study options will be available in the future. Select one of these options below to learn more.